Saturday, July 25, 2015

New Adventure....

My laptop crashed - Creative Memories stopped support for their digital scrap booking products - hence what is one to do!?!?  I asked around and found a rather simple solution!  Panstoria!  I downloaded their Artisan (replaces Storybook Creator) and Historian (replaces Memory Manager), slid my content on an external hard drive, opened the new programs on my new laptop - VOILA!  I was in business again.  I am thrilled to be able to use all of my previous content for scrap booking AND that all of my hours-worth of photo data transferred as well.  If you have been looking for the perfect switch after Creative Memories ended their digital scrap booking - this is it!  Click on my sidebar to start on this new adventure with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment